IN THIS EPISODE:
Feeling guilty often comes along with the territory of not wanting it very much.
Many women tell me that they feel like a bad wife and that the problems in the bedroom are all their fault. This guilt can come from internal thoughts and/or comments from their husbands which are both heavily influenced by our culture.
If you’ve struggled with feeling guilty because “it’s been months” or “he’s not getting what he deserves”, this episode is for you.
A few nuggets to look forward to:
- Is it guilt or shame? Here’s the difference.
- How cultural messaging influences our feelings of guilt.
- What to blame instead of each other.
- My opinion on what’s “owed” to your partner.
- The single most important quality for a successful marriage.
- When guilt is actually warranted in the bedroom.
My hope is that this episode will bring a new perspective to the feelings of guilt that we often feel from not wanting it in the bedroom, and to offer some support in letting them go.
Janna’s program: Wanting it More
Listen to the episode on responsive desire: It’s Ok to Never Be “In the Mood” Again
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Stay up-to-date by following the podcast on Spotify or Apple
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Join in the convo by leaving a comment below!