IN THIS EPISODE:
There can be so much pressure and angst around being “in the mood” – waiting for those tingly feelings to come and trying to capitalize on any desire during the day, only to lose it completely by the end of the night.
In this episode, I explain what the real deal is with “desire” and how we are getting it all wrong.
I talk about:
- 2 types of ways to want it in the bedroom, and the differences between them
- Why waiting for those “tingly feelings” can be a waste of energy
- What science is teaching us about “getting in the mood”
- How I have regular experiences while rarely being in the mood.
- The 5 motivations for intimacy that don’t involve a physical reason
I hope this episode provides a sense of relief to those that are listening who have felt like they are broken or damaged due to not feeling spontaneously in the mood, and to know that there is hope in approaching the ways we connect in the bedroom in new and different ways.
3 Requirements to Wanting it More – Venn Diagram created by Janna Denton-Howes
Janna’s program: Wanting it More
Watch the video here: Video
Listen to the 3 Requirements episode: 3 Requirements to Wanting it More
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Stay up-to-date by following the podcast on Spotify or Apple
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Join in the convo by leaving a comment below!