IN THIS EPISODE:
Telling husbands the honest truth about dislikes in the bedroom can be really challenging. Concerns about hurting his feelings or making him angry are legitimate!
In this episode, I explain why it’s so important to give ourselves permission to say no, regardless of what our partners may think, and how that can ultimately lead to more connection in the bedroom.
In this episode, I cover:
- Why safety is the key to women wanting it in the bedroom
- The reasons why communicating our preferences is the first step to feeling safe
- 4 things I’m supposed to like as a woman in the bedroom, but I don’t
- Common reactions that husbands have when women say no in the bedroom
- The hardest and best thing I did in my own marriage to establish my own safety
I hope this episode brings relief, validation, and a small step forward.
Janna’s program: Wanting it More
Watch the video here: Video
Listen to the Toxic Cultural Messaging episode: Toxic Cultural Messaging
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Stay up-to-date by following the podcast on Spotify or Apple
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Join in the convo by leaving a comment below!