IN THIS EPISODE:
In this episode, I chat with a couple, K & M, about their journey of ups and downs in the bedroom from being newly married and navigating the effects of purity culture, to the struggles of pregnancy and the exhaustion of raising kids.
They open up about the communication breakdown they experienced for years and how they are learning to be more open and trusting with each other.
In this very honest conversation we talk about:
- How purity culture has affected them in very different ways.
- How M handled K’s “don’t touch me!” vibe in her first pregnancy.
- Where their communication broke down in the bedroom and how they’ve changed it.
- M’s initial resistance to my advice in the Wanting It More program and how he feels now, 3 years later.
- The unique way K transitions into the sexual experience that may surprise you!
- How K is handling the changes in her body after baby #2 – which is proving to be more difficult than she expected.
Register for my upcoming free class here: Wanting It More 101
Janna’s program: Wanting It More
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Stay up-to-date by following the podcast on Spotify or Apple
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Join in the convo by leaving a comment below!