IN THIS EPISODE:
In this podcast episode I explore the many ways that women encounter toxic cultural messaging in our daily lives, and how they reinforce what we are told we should look like and how we should act.
I talk about:
- The one bedroom word I hate that everyone else loves
- 7 toxic cultural messages that create issues in the bedroom
- The only 2 goals I encourage for together time
- How anger can be a force for good in the bedroom
I hope this episode helps listeners to further understand that a key reason why women aren’t wanting it in the bedroom is that we are bombarded by messages daily that communicate that we aren’t enough, that our preferences don’t matter, and that by identifying and deconstructing these messages, we are able to take steps towards unlearning these beliefs.
*Please note that this conversation includes real experiences that are sometimes traumatic in nature. This may be triggering for some listeners.
Janna’s Program: Wanting it More
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Stay up-to-date by following the podcast on Spotify or Apple
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Join in the convo by leaving a comment below!