IN THIS EPISODE:
In this episode, I’m joined by Mandy Röscher, a Pelvic Health Physiotherapist based in Brisbane, Australia who specializes in chronic pelvic pain conditions.
Painful experiences in the bedroom are unfortunately extremely common. I was thrilled that she was willing to share her extensive knowledge and training with us to shed some light on this rarely-discussed issue.
We talk about:
• The myths about pain and how they impact our experience of it.
• The importance of physical and emotional safety while healing from pelvic pain.
• Why the phrase, “it’s all in your head” is actually true- but not how you think it is!
• The normal variety in female parts (as described by someone who has seen hundreds!)
• The different types of pelvic pain and the experience of each.
My program: Wanting It More
The Centers for Vulvovaginal Disorders: https://vulvodynia.com/publications
Brisbane Pelvic Physiotherapy: https://www.brisbanepelvicphysio.com.au/
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Stay up-to-date by following the podcast on Spotify or Apple
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Join in the convo by leaving a comment below!