IN THIS EPISODE:
Figuring out how to make your body “work” can be a frustrating and lonely journey. Even if you can have an O, I often find women report feeling unsatisfied by the mechanical experience.
Today on the podcast I’m joined by my good friend, team member, and graduate of Wanting It More, Taneill, to talk about her experience of discovering her body for the first time in her 40s.
We talk about:
- How she expected her body to work and what happened instead.
- The unexpected surprise she got when she listened to other women talk about pleasure.
- The relatable ways we both tried to get the big O as young adults.
- The moment everything shifted for her and how she’s continued to learn about her body.
- Her recommendations for other women hoping to feel more enjoyment in the bedroom.
My program: Wanting It More
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Stay up-to-date by following the podcast on Spotify or Apple
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Join in the convo by leaving a comment below!