IN THIS EPISODE:
In episode 40, I talked to Erin about her experience of being raised in a culture that constantly makes women feel unsafe.
In this episode, I have the privilege to talk to her husband Rob, as he truthfully shares what it’s like working through WIM with his wife and the surprising discoveries he continues to make about himself, his wife, and their marriage. We talk about:
- The work he’s done to battle the pressure to work and provide as a man in our culture.
- The value that being raised by women in a female-centric environment had on his life.
- His ‘old ways’ of thinking about sex and how his views have drastically transformed.
- How fear plays a driving role in his process of positive change in the bedroom.
- The ways he’s found to find validation for himself outside of his relationship with his wife.
- How learning about the concept of safety in the bedroom originally floored him, but ultimately made all the difference in their relationship.
My Program: Wanting It More
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Stay up-to-date by following the podcast on Spotify or Apple
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts or Rate This Podcast
- Join in the convo by leaving a comment below!