IN THIS EPISODE:
I talk to Erin about the many reasons why she hasn’t felt safe in society since she was six years old.
- The historical moment that sparked fear and her new-found activism.
- The reason she cried for two weeks when she found out she was having a boy.
- Her recent diagnosis and how quality time in the bedroom is helping her reduce stress to benefit her health.
- The ways she is raising her son and daughter differently and the conversations she’s already having with them.
My Program: Wanting It More
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Stay up-to-date by following the podcast on Spotify or Apple
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts or Rate This Podcast
- Join in the convo by leaving a comment below!