IN THIS EPISODE:
I tackle the shame, fear and secrecy behind one of the most common comments I receive from women: “I’m attracted to my husband but I don’t desire him” or “I’m not attracted to my husband so I don’t desire him. Now what?”
- The relentless plotline of attraction in our culture and how we falsely equate it as a necessary component of desire.
- How little physical attraction has to do with true connection, closeness and love.
- My own experience within my marriage with fluctuations of physical desire for my husband and what I feel when I’m most attracted to him.
- Why it’s perfectly normal to be attracted to other people.
- My approach to making equitable requests around personal hygiene and grooming.
My Program: Wanting It More
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Stay up-to-date by following the podcast on Spotify or Apple
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts or Rate This Podcast
- Join in the convo by leaving a comment below!
Thank you so much for being so honest and candid about this topic. It makes me feel better that I’m not the only one going through this.