IN THIS EPISODE:
If you caught last week’s episode, you’ll know I had Sarah on as a guest and she shared her vulnerable journey from months of avoiding sex to finding a new connection with her husband.
This week I talk to her husband, Nick, to share his side of the story! It’s an honest conversation that would be eye-opening to listen to, whether alone or with your partner.
- Nick explains the challenges and rewards of vulnerability in male friendships.
- His ah-ha moment realizing the lack of physical connection was not the real problem in his marriage.
- How his attempts at “gentle pressure” and reverse psychology backfired and what actually worked to rebuild their connection in and out of the bedroom.
- His misinterpretation of his wife’s lack of desire and what was actually going on.
- His liberating experience in understanding boundaries and how they enhanced feelings of closeness.
My Program: Wanting It More
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Stay up-to-date by following the podcast on Spotify or Apple
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Join in the convo by leaving a comment below!