IN THIS EPISODE:
I talk to Sarah, a current participant in Wanting It More. After 18 months of zero intimacy in her marriage and numerous attempts at just “getting to it”, she’s finally discovering how listening to her body while experiencing safety is truly life (and marriage) changing.
- Sarah describes her tearful breaking point the week before signing up for WIM, thoughts of divorce, and how she’s used the tools learned in WIM to save her marriage.
- Honest talk about her declining desire over 15 years and why it’s so hard for women to verbalize what happened.
- How honestly acknowledging and expressing her anger, fear, and resentments was the first step toward finding freedom.
- Details about her first intimate experience during WIM and the amazing discovery she and her husband shared that they never knew about each other.
My Program: Wanting It More
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Stay up-to-date by following the podcast on Spotify or Apple
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Join in the convo by leaving a comment below!