IN THIS EPISODE:
In this episode I am joined by my close friend, B, who is also an alumni of my program, Wanting It More.
We chat about her journey over the past 5 years, from feeling obligated in the bedroom to now looking forward to connecting with her husband and empowering herself to establish boundaries and communicate her preferences effectively.
- How she used to see her “role” in the bedroom and how it’s changed over time.
- The most challenging aspect of creating and enforcing boundaries for her.
- The surprising way her body has responded after 5 years of regular physical connection with her husband.
- Why nighttime is sometimes the worst time to have it.
- How her husband struggled with this “new way” of connecting in the beginning and how they are now.
- How they handle having afternoon experiences with the kids in the house.
Register for my upcoming free class here: Wanting It More 101
Janna’s program: Wanting It More
Listen to my episode on communicating preferences in the bedroom: Listen here
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Stay up-to-date by following the podcast on Spotify or Apple
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Join in the convo by leaving a comment below!