IN THIS EPISODE:
- Why scheduling time for yourself is a way to enrich your relationships
- The difference between intentional “me time” and self-sabotaging behaviours
- The ways that your sexual experiences can be “me time”
- The differing needs that men and women can have in their sexual relationship
- How women’s roles in the family are often unappreciated
- Reasons why taking time for yourself is revolutionary for your children
*Please note that this conversation includes real experiences that are sometimes traumatic in nature. This may be triggering for some listeners.
Michelle is a busy mom of 4, ranging in age from 6 to 15 years old. She loves reading, long talks with friends, all things Disney, finding the humor in the daily stressors of life and the humbling experience of motherhood. She is a life-long learner whose life and marriage of 19 years were infinitely impacted by the Wanting It More Program.
Janna’s Program: Wanting it More
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Stay up-to-date by following the podcast on Spotify or Apple
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Join in the convo by leaving a comment below!