IN THIS EPISODE:
- How to maintain a marriage while coping with serious health problems
- Why communication is so important during times of extreme stress
- How to transform stressful situations into opportunities for bonding
- Why fear can manifest as anger when we’re under stress
- Finding ways to create intimacy with physical disabilities
- Redefining the possibilities of what sex can be
*Please note that this conversation includes real experiences that are sometimes traumatic in nature. This may be triggering for some listeners.
Sonja lives in Australia and is a mom of two teen girls. She loves to write, cook and commune with nature and her animals. She works in a horse feed store and owns/runs a horse training facility and holiday cottages with her husband of nearly 20 years.
Come As You Are by Emily Nagoski
Janna’s Program: Wanting it More
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Stay up-to-date by following the podcast on Spotify or Apple
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Join in the convo by leaving a comment below!