IN THIS EPISODE:
- Reasons why talking about what happens in the bedroom can be uncomfortable
- How we can overcome the shame and awkwardness of talking about it
- Ways in which the cultural mainstream impacts women’s capacity for enjoyment
- How we can demystify what happens when we have sex
- Why our early experiences learning about sex can impact our capacity for talking about it openly as adults
*Please note that this conversation includes real experiences that are sometimes traumatic in nature. This may be triggering for some listeners.
Lisa lives in the United States with her busy toddler and husband of nine years. She works from home in I.T. and dreams of one day having a pond with koi fish and a fountain. As an alumni of my Wanting It More Program, she continues to offer really great insights in my online community along with some profound revelations about her journey.
Laura Froyen, PHD is a Marriage and Family Therapist who not only took sex therapy classes in graduate school but worked with couples in their sexual relationships and recieved sex therapy herself. In her professional life, she now helps individuals, partners, and co-parents become the parents they are longing to be.
Janna’s Program: Wanting it More
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Stay up-to-date by following the podcast on Spotify or Apple
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Join in the convo by leaving a comment below!