IN THIS EPISODE:
In celebration of being a little bit over the halfway mark in our current round of the Wanting It More program, I chat with our community coordinator, Melissa Cody, about the lessons we are learning as we walk with the group of 70 women through this process.
- The two phrases that we model and use in the community to decrease shame and increase safety.
- Why shock, grief and sometimes anger are understandable emotions in the beginning stages of the process.
- The surprising results of getting the husbands together for a support call! (this isn’t a typical thing we do but we’re experimenting!)
- What we are learning about making space for a diversity of lived experiences.
- How the basic concepts we teach are sometimes misunderstood as radical.
My Program: Wanting It More
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Stay up-to-date by following the podcast on Spotify or Apple
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Join in the convo by leaving a comment below!