IN THIS EPISODE:
Parenting expert Dr. Laura Froyen returns to the podcast to discuss the similarities between the pressures of parenthood goals and the pressures of bedroom goals. Other topics of conversation include:
- How the human drive to be productive gets sticky in the bedroom when our worthiness gets tied to the expected cultural outcome.
- The true joy and connection with our partners and ourselves that’s getting missed when focusing on the wrong outcomes during intimacy.
- Janna’s best tips for creating a non-goal-oriented, mindful connection in the bedroom, including simple but specific ideas for adding safety for additional comfort.
- How getting curious is the key to creating and following your own rules and releasing expectations, in and out of the bedroom.
My Program: Wanting It More
Laura’s Podcast: The Balanced Parent
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Stay up-to-date by following the podcast on Spotify or Apple
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts or Rate This Podcast
- Join in the convo by leaving a comment below!