IN THIS EPISODE:
In Episode 43, I spoke with Thia, and in this episode, I meet her husband, Eugene and talk about his experience supporting his wife through their Wanting It More journey. We talk about:
- His confusion about why physical touch and affection left his relationship along with intimacy.
- The pressure and personal responsibility he felt to fix this problem in his marriage and the many changes he made that didn’t work.
- How being conscious of his media intake made a huge impact on his overall wellbeing.
- He explains in detail their first intimate encounter while in Wanting It More and what he experienced and learned about making true connection happen in the bedroom.
- The many misconceptions he had about intimacy and what it should look like and what he now knows to be the actual truth.
- His wife’s ongoing journey in discovering how her body works and his role in her learning.
My Program: Wanting It More
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Stay up-to-date by following the podcast on Spotify or Apple
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts or Rate This Podcast
- Join in the convo by leaving a comment below!