IN THIS EPISODE:
- The truth about how “good sex” is defined and how it affects women.
- How to make sex a freeing and fulfilling experience instead of avoiding it.
- Why trying to make your marriage “fair” can be an almost impossible challenge.
- How one-sided sex can affect a relationship in the long run and what to do about it.
- Jenn’s surprising discovery about how her personal values weren’t showing up in the bedroom.
- Honest details about Janna and Jenn’s real-life sexual experiences.
*Please note that this conversation includes real experiences that are sometimes traumatic in nature. This may be triggering for some listeners.
Jenn (she/her) is an amazing, fabulous, human being. She is a warrior of justice and women’s rights. After completing my Wanting It More program, she has become a fierce leader and small group facilitator in my alumni community. She has been married for 9 years and has 3 young children. Jenn works in Environmental Conservation.
Janna’s Program: Wanting it More
Burnout by Emily Nagoski and Amelia Nagoski
These authors coined the term Human Giver Syndrome based on the book:
Down Girl: the Logic of Misogyny by Kate Manne
Come as You Are by Emily Nagoski
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Stay up-to-date by following the podcast on Spotify or Apple
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Join in the convo by leaving a comment below!