IN THIS EPISODE:
- The importance of looking at the real motivations behind sex.
- Shifting your mindset from sex being a chore.
- How to enjoy an orgasm for yourself without feeling guilty.
- The struggle of being intimate in the early days of motherhood.
- How to create a sex life that is more authentic, equitable, and nourishing.
*Please note that this conversation includes real experiences that are sometimes traumatic in nature. This may be triggering for some listeners.
Melissa is a busy mom of 4 (ages 19 years – 8years) who breastfed till her children self-weaned, co-slept and practiced attachment parenting with the support of her local La Leche League community. She is a feminist who loves deep conversations, scrapbooking, camping, and dogsledding with her huskies. She is ever so grateful for the knowledge gained in the Wanting it More Program which has allowed her to redefine intimate experiences with her husband of 23 years.
Janna’s Program: Wanting it More
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Stay up-to-date by following the podcast on Spotify or Apple
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Join in the convo by leaving a comment below!
Woo-hoo been waiting for this!