IN THIS EPISODE:
I get incredibly vulnerable (are we surprised?) and share some of the lessons I have learned over years of initiating hard conversations with my friends, family, and spouse.
While I pull from some stories outside of my marriage, all the suggestions I make in this episode are applicable to potential conversations you may have with your husband about bedroom and relationship issues.
We talk about:
- My top three suggestions for preparing for a hard conversation.
- The mantra that saves me when I’m either not advocating for myself enough or becoming too aggressive.
- How “being done” has been my prime motivating force for having hard conversations (and why I don’t think that’s a great thing).
- Why asking for what you really want from a conversation is always worth it in the end.
- The ongoing hard conversation that John and I have been having the last year and an update on the progress we’ve made.
My program: Wanting It More
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Stay up-to-date by following the podcast on Spotify or Apple
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Join in the convo by leaving a comment below!