IN THIS EPISODE:
Recorded from our bed with my husband John, it’s my most vulnerable podcast episode yet! We share ALL the details from our experiment with an Exploration Date conducted entirely by text.
- How texting helped us stay intimately connected during a recent Covid quarantine.
- How we maneuvered around cultural shame to embrace vulnerability and discover a different kind of intimacy.
- We read aloud and explain our detailed text conversation to share our “trial and error” approach and what we both learned.
- John’s approach to being a good “responder” during this unique encounter.
- What we both enjoyed about the neutrality of texting and how it made hard parts of the conversation easier to absorb.
My Program: Wanting It More
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Stay up-to-date by following the podcast on Spotify or Apple
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts or Rate This Podcast
- Join in the convo by leaving a comment below!