IN THIS EPISODE:
We take a slightly different angle this week on the podcast and shift the conversation toward the husband’s experience. I’m joined by Steve Horsmon and Dan Dore of goodguys2greatmen.com as we explore what men can do to help their wives feel more comfortable in the bedroom.
- Their advice for men who are feeling devastated, rejected, and crushed when their wives set boundaries around touch.
- The importance for men to understand their needs and learn how to get them met in a healthy way.
- The distinction between confidence and dominance and how they can be confused.
- How trying to be a “good guy” may actually harm men’s relationships and what to do instead.
My Program: Wanting It More
Steve and Dan’s Website: www.goodguys2greatmen.com
No More Mr. Nice Guy:
Confidence: Finding It And Living It
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Stay up-to-date by following the podcast on Spotify or Apple
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Join in the convo by leaving a comment below!