IN THIS EPISODE:
For the very first time, my husband John joins the podcast conversation and we get honest about the challenges we continue to face with unintentional pressure in the bedroom. He shares his perspective on creating safety and listening to my needs, even when he doesn’t fully understand them.
We talk about:
- The biggest reason why pressure reduces connection in the bedroom
- The one question that caused me intense anxiety that was supposed to increase connection
- The main cause of insecurity in John after 22 years of marriage
- The one thing that John said to me that instantly increased my attraction to him
- John’s “aha moment” that changed his perspective of cultural messaging’s impact on women in the bedroom
- How changing expectations in the bedroom has impacted my and John’s experience with physical connection
My hope is that by hearing John sharing a husband’s perspective, it will bring compassion and understanding to both sides.
Janna’s program: Wanting it More
Listen to the episode on safety in the bedroom: The Importance of Feeling Safe in the Bedroom
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Stay up-to-date by following the podcast on Spotify or Apple
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Join in the convo by leaving a comment below!